As Procore’s Legal Operations/Paralegal, you’ll be a key part of our growing in-house counsel and legal operations team. This opportunity will stretch your skills, as you tackle a wide range of corporate and compliance initiatives that are key to Procore’s success story. You’re diligent, detail oriented, and enjoy managing complex projects with precision. You know how to be flexible, keep yourself and others motivated, and collaborate across all corporate functions.
We’re looking for you to join us immediately at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
What you’ll do:
- Support/manage corporate governance programs, including filings, entity management, board and shareholder communications, US and international subsidiaries, and other governance-related materials
- Provide litigation support as needed, including drafting correspondence with opposing counsel, developing initial answers to interrogatories and document requests that are served upon the company
- Track litigation matters, including working on the development of a litigation database to track matters and legal hold processes
- Manage discovery requests, subpoena production, and responding to law enforcement requests
- Implementing and identifying areas for streamlining and increasing efficiency within the Legal team
- Collaborate with Finance, People, Infosec, and Risk Management on regulatory and compliance initiatives, audit responses
- Partner with Procurement to coordinate contract management, negotiations, signatures, distribution, and development and maintenance of contracts database
- Work with Legal Operations to develop resources to educate the organization about the Legal team and our initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 5 years experience as a paralegal in a law firm or a corporate legal department. Prior in-house experience a plus.
- Experience with supporting corporate governance and litigation matters
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, prioritize, maintain patience and sense of humor in high-pressure situations, and take initiative where appropriate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills via Slack, Zoom, Gmail, etc.
- Integrity and respect for confidentiality
- Customer-service focus
- Sound judgment; ability to balance legal risk and business impact in a fast-paced environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.