Legal Assistant (Part-time Temporary)
Golden Hippo Media is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo Media is currently looking for a Part-time Temporary Legal Assistant to support our legal department in sourcing a Contract Management System and uploading our current contracts into the system. This position will also assist with contract review and other clerical duties.
This position will work 3 days a week to a maximum of 30 hours a week for a period of 6 months with the possibility of an extension or other opportunities.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive wage (DOE)
- 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- Room for growth and development
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, copying documents, document preparation, redlining, document distribution
- Create and maintain Contract Management System and physical filing system
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1 year experience supporting an legal department
- Corporate experience preferred
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and internet software
- Experience with contract management systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project coordination skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments
- Good attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Demonstrated good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.