Document Specialist - Copyright
Every legal document tells a story, and every document we process here at LegalZoom touches a customer's life in a very real way, whether it's a document to help them start a business, protect an idea, or protect their family. That's why our Legal Document Preparation Specialists are so critical. We rely not just on technology but on our specialists to carefully review each document to ensure customer information is complete so that our customers are truly delighted by the final document they receive.
Our Legal Document Preparation Specialists are extremely detail-oriented have exceptional customer service skills, and are self-motivated.
What you will do:
- Assist Customers with inquiries via telephone and email regarding government application requirements and order status.
- Flexibility and the ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Proficiently utilize customer support tools, systems and procedures to provide accurate, authoritative and timely support solutions that exceed Customer expectations.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to effectively handle difficult calls and emails.
- Record Customer inquiries for follow-up and tracking purposes.
- Prepare copyright documents ordered by LegalZoom.com customers.
- Maintain quality service by maintaining and following procedure manuals, resolving processing problems, and recording time measurements.
- When necessary, quickly re-direct escalated Customer phone calls.
- Utilize Customer feedback and prior occurrences to identify opportunities to continuously improve the Customers'' experience and drive efficiency in the delivery of world-class customer support.
- Ensure operational and technical issues are communicated to management team.
- Consistently demonstrate positive and professional behaviors to drive Customer satisfaction and department morale.
- Maintain acceptable attendance record.
- Take direction from Leads, Assistant Managers and/or Managers as required.
- Support operations by cross-training on related jobs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple assignments.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven.
- Proficiency with, and the ability to rapidly navigate between, the following applications and systems: o Windows XP o MS Internet Explorer o Internet search engines, including but not limited to Google & Yahoo o Microsoft Office, including strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Typing (min 50WPM) and 10-Key experience
- Self-starter who works well with or without supervision.
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS Degree
- 2 - 3 years customer support experience in a high volume contact center, legal or service environment.
- Prior legal training or legal coursework.
- Previous work in a legal environment as a paralegal, law school, etc.
- Experience processing complex documents such as loan applications.