Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join our Operations team!
About the Operations team:
The Operations team is made up of executive leadership, finance, and our strategic initiatives team. This team has visibility into all aspects of Honey as a product and an organization. It is one of our more cross-functional teams as they truly collaborate with every department.
About the role:
The Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for assisting the company's in-house legal counsel and management with all aspects of a wide range of tasks and matters. This person will work closely with our General Counsel and other business leaders on a daily basis.
- Assist with the preparation of documentation related to corporate governance
- Manage processes related to the storage of company agreements and documentation
- Work cross-functionally to assist teams responsible for new product initiatives, finance and growth with their needs regarding compliance, licensing and contract initiatives
- Assist with reporting, tracking and data management
- 4+ years applicable corporate or transactional Legal or Paralegal experience, including at least 4 years in a large law firm environment working primarily on corporate or finance matters
- Mastery of software tools used in a legal department, including MS Office, online data management tools and platforms, and software used in the management of capitalization tables
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated; commitment to complete tasks as efficiently as possible
- Excellent communication (speaking, writing and listening) skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-8 years experience, including at least 4 years in a large law firm or corporate legal environment
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.