Corporate Counsel at FabFitFun, Inc.
From a media outlet and a lifestyle newsletter nine years ago to being voted as the #1 subscription box this year, FabFitFun now has over one million members, a unique platform that includes member only sales, premium content, exclusive brands, an engaged community and an annual revenue that continues to flourish year over year. The company recently closed its Series A funding by raising $80 million in capital to finance more growth, including extending additional offerings to members, evolving the platform as a marketing partner and launchpad for brands, and continuing its global expansion.
FabFitFun is seeking a Corporate Counsel to join its growing legal department in its Los Angeles HQ. Working with the company’s General Counsel, this person will handle certain aspects of the company’s legal affairs, but will also participate more generally in meeting the legal needs of a fast-growing, consumer-facing e-commerce and media company.What you'll do:
- Lead, manage and assist with the negotiation and documentation of M&A, debt and equity financing, and other strategic transactions;
- Corporate governance and entity formation and management, as well as maintenance of and attention to stockholder and lender relationships and matters;
- Perform other general corporate work, including the review, negotiation and/or documentation of agreements for various commercial transactions and real estate matters;
- Work hard addressing the various legal affairs of a high-growth company, but also have a great time with a wonderful and dynamic group of people.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a major law firm;
- Graduate of an accredited law school;
- Additional experience in-house with an e-commerce, digital media or consumer product company (preferred but not required);
- Smart, personable, pragmatic and diligent, but doesn't take themselves too seriously;
- Comfortable with and capable of keeping pace in a growth environment;
- Ability to adapt and adjust to business needs, and to effectively communicate and interact at all levels of an organization.
- Opportunity to guide and advise for one of the fastest growing women's lifestyle brands and products
- Support a mission of happiness, well-being and discovery
- Great compensation and equity, healthcare, dental and vision coverage and flexible PTO
- Free FabFitFun subscription, quarterly add-ons credit and many perks
- Fun and friendly culture that promotes work-life balance in a dog-friendly office