Miro is looking for a practical Corporate Counsel to join our legal team. This self-motivated individual should be comfortable working in a rapid-growth, fast paced sales-driven environment and will be responsible for review and management of all Sales contracts for the organization, including managing internal expectations of the Sales team, engaging directly with customers, partners and their attorneys during contract negotiations. This position will report directly to our Associate General Counsel.
What you’ll do
- Provide support on sales agreements, partner agreements, and other transactions as needed, including reviewing, drafting, negotiating, revising and interpreting various types of legal contracts.
- Develop and maintain administrative document tracking process and procedures for all legal contracts.
- Interface with internal teams to assist the Legal team’s efforts to prepare, implement and optimize forms, processes and procedures.
- Streamline contract management processes and templates (including automation through contracts administration software)
- Conduct training sessions for internal Sales team regarding contract procedures and/or legal topics as necessary.
- Perform legal research, as requested on topics for the organization.
What you’ll need
- 4+ years as a deal/transactional lawyer at a law firm and/or in-house at a tech/SaaS company (highly preferred).
- Direct experience in structuring, negotiating, and drafting high-tech/SaaS contracts
- Confidence in dealing with other departments, outside representatives and upper management.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision in a fast pace environment.
- Superb negotiation and effective written and verbal communication skills, facilitating clear and open communication at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead and efficiently execute on projects.
- Self-driven, results oriented and accountable individual who will timely deliver great results.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that includes medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Snack and drinks provided
- Brand new office coming soon
- Team outings and collaboration
Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8000+ paying customers from world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.