Contracts Manager at AuditBoard
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
The Contracts Manager will report to AuditBoard’s corporate counsel as an integral member of AuditBoard’s expanding legal team. The position will focus on negotiating and advising on various transactions including NDAs, subscription agreements, vendor agreements and will also have the opportunity to participate in or lead various key company initiatives designed to streamline AuditBoard’s contracting process.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of in-house contract management experience in a role that required direct interaction with potential customers, business leadership and in-house attorneys
- Understanding of full contract life cycle from NDA to internal approvals and signature process
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Growth mindset, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple concurrent projects and tasks
- Team mentality with the flexibility to address unique issues in real-time and the awareness to know when to bring in others
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!