Contract Manager at TeleSign
Location:CA, MN, NY, NY, TN, TX, UT, WA
TeleSign is a cloud communications company that is redefining the way the largest brands in the world protect, connect and engage with their users. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by data intelligence and Machine Learning, TeleSign delivers communication, verification and Mobile Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world. In business for more than a decade, profitable and located in the heart of Silicon Beach with panoramic views of the ocean and Hollywood sign, there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
TeleSign’s Legal Department is looking for a talented Contracts Manager to help support our growing business. We're looking for someone who can identify and implement process improvements, enjoys working with different teams, and loves the challenge of learning about new subject matters and issues. Your responsibilities will include reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of third party contractual relationships, including services, sales, advertising agreements, and NDAs; developing internal processes to track transactions from beginning to end; and coordinating with clients. The successful candidate will possess the ability to work efficiently and independently; manage high volumes of tasks and projects with little guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround; take effective action without having to know the total picture; and think creatively and be proactive in solving problems and streamlining solutions. The candidate will also have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, have great organization skills and have the ability to easily switch gears. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must as this position involves direct contact with principal business owners.
- 5+ years of contracts management, paralegal, or other comparable experience within a law firm or legal department.
- Experience working with third parties on contractual relationships
- Bachelor's degree
- In-house contracts management experience is a plus
- Tech industry experience is a plus
- Fluency in the MS Office Suite preferred
- Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a broad range of standard commercial contracts
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor
Telesign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.