Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Contract Administrator to maintain and manage all company contracts and corporate governance records.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Maintain and manage all company contract files and database by entering contracts content, organizing the contracts database and files, and auditing the database for errors.
- Prepare initial agreements using internal templates.
- Reviewing contract drafts, verifying accuracy in line with company templates and guidelines.
- Prepare redlined documents for attorney review, compare document versions, and secure document signatures.
- Explain contract terms and conditions to managers and interested parties.
- Maintain corporate books and records and perform routine business filings for corporate maintenance and creation.
- Perform due diligence data collection and organization across multiple departments.
- Perform other legal and office-related duties, including filing, copying, indexing, letter drafting and various other tasks.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Law
- 3-5 Years of experience as a Contract Admin, Contract Manager, or relevant role
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with an ability to spot errors
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts.
- Ability to proofread, review and comprehend lengthy legal documents
- Able to organize, schedule and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior exposure to copyrights and/or trademarks helpful
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo