Learning and Development Project Manager
Procore is looking for a Learning and Development Project Manager to join our team in Carpinteria, CA! As the Learning and Development Project Manager, you will be responsible for creating, organizing, and implementing action plans for Learning and Development projects. As well as, determine strategies, set priorities, develop an integrated master schedule, monitor and evaluate progress towards goals, give an assessment of training solutions and their importance to execute in a timely manner. You will be responsible for assisting and executing L&D trainings and experiences that equip Procore team members with the tools needed for professional growth. You will be a valued member of Procore’s People team focusing on the learning engagement of Procore employees through world class learning tools and training delivery.
In this role you will influence and shape Procore’s continuous learning culture while advancing organization and individual performance through innovative learning and development solutions. Your passion, energy, and enthusiasm are wanted! Travel may be required (about 5%) to other Procore offices.
What you’ll do:
- Design creative, effective, and scalable learning programs that develop and engage all levels of staff
- Deliver original and existing classes and programs around the country
- Conduct needs assessments to identify where training or other learning programs can further provide value to Procore employees
- Conduct evaluations and analysis to determine effectiveness of training programs
- Partner with internal enablement leaders to deliver strategic developmental opportunities
- Help curate and disseminate company best practices
- As needed, take on an HR Business Partner role to address things such as coaching, organizational development, and employee relations issues
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of project manager experience
- Human Resources related work or experience preferred
- Mature E.Q. and strong interdepartmental collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; this position requires providing support to all Procore employees
- Proficiency with JIRA, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Applications
- BA/BS and Master’s degree in Human Resources or a related discipline is preferred
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems is a plus
- Experience in a technology environment is a plus
- Strong planning, time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Extremely high attention-to-detail and ability to see the big picture
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing environment
- Work and communicate with all levels of the organization to ensure that L&D processes and practices are in alignment with the rest of the organization
- Analytical thinker, problem-solver and Independent thinker who can create process where none currently exists
- Skills in applying quantitative and qualitative analysis and evaluating data for decision making
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.