UX Design Intern
We are seeking a summer UX Intern to join our Product Experience team. Reporting to the UX Manager, the UX Intern will gain experience in the UX field, working with designers, product managers, researchers, and developers. He/she will have hands-on experience in the UX process, including requirements gathering, sketching, journey mapping, detailed design, prototyping and testing.
- Assist UX team on Fandango properties and platforms, including the creation of sketches, flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Assist with in-house and online user testing activities.
- May be assigned to special exploratory projects.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (graduated or in progress) in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Architecture, Design, or related field.
• Understanding of web/device design guidelines, such as Apple (HIG) Human Interface Guidelines or Google Material Design.
• Portfolio or UI/UX work samples.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree in progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits) (rising sophomore, junior, or senior)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Must be able to work on-site in Beverly Hills, CA
• Must be available during our program: June 1 – August 10, Monday – Friday, about 9am-6pm, approximately 40 hours/week, for 10 weeks
• Internship positions are paid and do not require school credit
• Recent graduates will not be eligible