Technical Designer / Artist Intern (UE4) at Wevr
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:49 a.m. (PST) on Friday, July 17, 2020
Technical Designer / Artist Intern (Unreal Engine 4)
Engineering | Venice, Los Angeles, California, USA
When it comes to creating mind blowing immersive experiences Wevr, a pioneering immersive entertainment studio, knows the game! With some of the top talent in the industry, not only do we work hard to create an environment that helps us attract top talent but we cultivate a culture with more opportunities for our team to continue to thrive.
We hire a mix of the best talent. From seasoned industry veterans to talented rising stars, our goal is to incorporate diversity that garners new perspectives and experiences. We love working with brave talent who thrive in navigating the waters of the ever evolving modern interactive entertainment world.
We have an exciting, story-driven VR project in the works, and we are looking for an intern who can fill the role of a Technical Designer / Artist, with experience in Unreal Engine 4.
About the Job:
As a Technical Designer / Artist intern your job will entail working on a new, unreleased high profile project. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the project’s leads and have the potential to work with the company on other projects in the future. The right candidate will be multifaceted and self-motivated.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine (UE4)
- Have some experience with blue print and paper design
- Experience with in-game video capture
- Experience with creating in-engine cinematics
- Able to clearly communicate ideas
- Have experience with fast iteration and rapid prototyping
We would be thrilled if:
- You have C++ experience
- You have VR experience
- You have shipped one or more games using UE4
- Has flexible hours for those with difficult commutes
- Is comfortable working with remote developers
- Is dog friendly
Read Full Job Description