Tech Consulting Internship-Summer 2024 at Wipfli (Remote)
At Wipfli, people count
The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We're also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
Are you interested in helping companies thrive through innovative thinking, structured problem solving and the implementation of information technology systems? Consider learning more about the Consulting Practice at Wipfli. Our consultants work closely with our clients to help them optimize their value streams - the way they deliver value via products and services to their customers.
More specifically consulting interns get involved with our clients in the following project experiences:
- Analysis, design, selection and implementation of CRM software systems
- Aid in creating CRM strategy recommedations and roadmaps for clients
- Collaborate with the team to understand the goals and objectives of organizational changes.
- Business analysis and project management associated with industry software solutions in Insurance, Health Care, Construction and Manufacturing organizations
- Network infrastructure design, configuration and administration
- Exposure to Lean principles in all that we do
- Collaborate with professional consultants to understand client objectives
To qualify for our Internship positions, candidates should possess or be in pursuit of the following:
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Economics, or other related field of study
- Strong academic performance, 3.2 GPA minimum within your major coursework
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong propensity for innovative thinking balanced with the disciplined rigor for following proven methodologies
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Ability to build and foster professional business relationships
- Desire to help companies maximize value by leveraging technology and process improvement
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon hire. Wipfli will not consider candidates for this position who require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g., H-1B status)
Wipfli supports equal pay for equal work and values each candidate's unique experiences and skill sets. The estimated pay range for this position is: $25 to $30. Compensation within the range is determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to, location, individuals' skills, experience, training, licensure and certifications, business needs and applicable employment laws.
Wipfli is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or participate in our recruiting process, please send us an email at [email protected]
Wipfli cares about our associates and offers a variety of benefits to support their well-being. Benefit offerings include paid sick leave; access to free, confidential counseling through our Employee Assistance Program. Wipfli offers flexibility for many positions to be performed remotely; please discuss your work preferences with your recruiter during the interview process.