Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction
We’re seeking a Talent Acquisition Intern that can help oversee and streamline the recruitment process for a growing PaaS startup. During your time here, you will be executing real projects within the Talent Acquisition team, performing heavy-lifting sourcing, and building candidate generation strategies (leveraging social channels). You will shadow multiple experienced recruiters and sourcers to learn the end-to-end recruitment process in depth.
- This is a Paid Internship
- We want part-time Fall Interns that can dedicate at least 20 hours a week to the internship and must maintain a regular schedule
- We are a venture-backed startup based in West Hollywood
- We create an innovative business management platform for the luxury personal care community
- Internship Start Date: Mid-August 2020
- Assist with candidate sourcing for key roles and help recruit entry-level talent, including prequalifying candidates for screening as well as conducting phone screens
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring managers, talent acquisition business partners, and candidates, anticipating changes in availability and making alternative plans in advance
- Maintain the applicant tracking system and career postings by opening and closing requisitions, updating job information, reassigning positions
- Partner with Hiring Managers to create job descriptions for new roles
- Participate in recruitment events, career fairs, and college recruiting efforts; administer assessments
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to create a future roadmap of developing and growing our future classes of interns - including structure, supervisor, and interactive project plans.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage time in a face-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly-detailed and confidential information
- People-focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency
- Superior organization skills
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint
Bonus Points For
- Interests in working within a start-up environment
- Prior experience working as a technical sourcer/recruiter
- Being knowledgeable about current trends within the tech industry, differences between programming languages, and Github
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter and/or Lever ATS
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.
Read Full Job Description