Systems Administration Internship
At BlackLine, we are empowering companies by revolutionizing enterprise financial systems. We began by automating the financial close process and are now innovating ways to improve global financial processes. BlackLine's drive for continuous innovation has led to recognition as a leader in financial software products. We have automated the financial close process, created global reconciliation software products, and partnered with SAP. To our customers, we bring peace of mind. To our employees, enthusiasm for the value they bring, a progressive work environment that supports work-life balance, and a commitment to their success.
At BlackLine, we understand that there are many paths to a career and recognize that the best candidate for a position is not always the one with the most evident credentials. Our goal is to lead the charge of increasing diversity in technical careers by championing equitable opportunities in paid internship positions regardless of history, experience, or field of study.
The role you're applying for:
The Systems Administration team is responsible for building and maintaining global corporate servers, networks, end-user, office systems, and technologies to ensure fundamental delivery of IT services.
What You'll Do:
- The Systems Admin Intern will be responsible for metric gathering and reporting to measure performance of various business services and strategies
- Collect critical metrics and KPIs for analysis
- Conduct research, assessments, and trend analysis
- Perform any other projects as assigned
What You Need:
- Experience with Active Directory, ITIL and ITSM key performance indicators (KPIs) through field of study, past internships or self-driven projects
- Experience with Microsoft services and applications
Why do you want this job?
- You will develop your knowledge of Systems Administration
- You will build valuable skills through real life experience
- It's an opportunity to explore a career path in technology with a group of engaged, passionate individuals who continuously push the boundaries of creative solutions with cutting edge technology
BlackLiners think it's a great place to work and some others do, too: BlackLine has been recognized as one of the best places to work by LA Best Places to work for five years in a row, and as one of the top Technology companies to work for by Fortune magazine, Gartner, and Deloitte's 500 top Technology companies. We strive to create a challenging and engaging work environment. Please reach out to us if you're interested in a role with BlackLine!
BlackLine will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.