Software Engineer Intern
OpenX is a global leader in digital advertising technology. OpenX’s mission is to maximize advertising revenue for digital media companies on any connected screen. The company’s products include an ad server, a real-time bidding exchange and a supply-side platform.
OpenX currently serves more than 800 publishers worldwide, including 65% of the comScore 100, with 200 million unique visitors and 100 billion ads auctioned per month through its exchange.
OpenX has more than 500 employees with offices in Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, New York, London, Munich, Kraków and Tokyo, and is backed by leading investors including Accel Partners, Index Ventures, Samsung Ventures and SAP Ventures.
OpenX is ranked #7 on Forbes Top 100 America’s Most Promising Companies, #5 on Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
You are open to change and eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone. You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment. You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary. You like to have fun while you’re working, but understand when it’s time to get serious. You are a dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain great code.
- As part of a cross-functional, full stack scrum team, contribute to the development of features that allow our customers to grow and manage their lists of contacts
- Develop high quality, maintainable code with full automation
- Ensure high-quality standards are maintained throughout the codebase by being an active participant in code reviews
- Maintain the health of the codebase through appropriate refactoring and improvement of existing functionality
- Ideally we are expecting you to be available full - time (40 h per week) during the internship
- Working towards a B.S/M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- OOP + good practices
- Nice to have:
- Databases (sql ex. mysql, non-sql ex. elasticsearch)
- User level knowledge of (linux/unix) systems
- Internship Duration: July 1st - August 31st - we are flexible depending on our mutual arrangements
- You will be part of a global engineering team and you will be working with the assigned engineers on different projects
- You will work with AWS/Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Travis/GoCD CI/CD
- This is paid internship 3500 gross / month for full time availability
- You will get a chance to get a lifetime learning experience