Software Engineer Intern, Business Systems
Software Engineer Intern – Business Systems
Come and join Boingo's Business Systems Team as an intern and work on meaningful projects throughout the program. You will have the opportunity to connect with other interns and engage in professional development activities supplemental to the job.
Over the course of this internship, you will...
- Work with the Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
- Work in agile environments
- Learn about software deployment strategies
- Develop an understanding of ERP and CRM solutions
Do you have what it takes?
- Desire to work with Enterprise level solutions
- Ability to read, edit and update existing code
- Business, Accounting, and Finance majors strongly encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of best practices in software design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance
- Ability to learn and synthesize software systems, data and concepts – working independently and within the group
- Rising juniors and seniors preferred, our summer internship program is designed for students entering these stages
Our 12-week summer internship program is designed for rising juniors and seniors in college. Start dates include June 3rd and June 17th.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as we will consider applications on a first come first review basis.
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.