Social Media Intern
We are seeking a creative and data-driven Social Media Intern to play an integral role in helping shape, grow and execute our social content strategy, as well as to provide support to the Social media team of producers on posting, social listening and content creation.
The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, flexible, collaborative, has a love of movies, enjoys taking initiative and has excellent writing and organizational skills.
In addition, he/she should have an interest in learning about social media, creating and promoting content across social platforms and the ability to translate audience insights into actionable content plans.
This position will report to the Director of Social Media and Audience Development.
- Create and execute social media strategy Helping the team, with a focus on increasing consumer engagement (followers, likes, comments, shares, views, etc.) ensuring our content is a daily habit in our fan’s newsfeeds
- Social Team Support: Help support social team members in calendarizing content.
- Daily content creation: Supporting the team across platforms
- Social Listening. Actively listen and manage the platforms social presence by monitoring consumer posts and responding to them as necessary, in our brand voice.
- Track, measure and analyze performance of content and campaigns via reporting so we can provide timely communications of feedback to internal teams.
- Identify industry trends and insights that will help refine our strategy to grow our audience. Conduct on-going competitive analyses.
- priorities, and posting support as needed.
- Studio partnerships. Help support and execute social campaigns for studio partners, and internal marketing initiatives. Relay data back to teams to help drive future relationships. Attend marketing fan events, red carpets and production shoots to drive social brand awareness.
- Coordinate with customer service. Develop a unified voice and response system for social media.
- Video Production: Work with video team to create content that engages our fans to increase followers, supports marketing initiatives, and/or will be sellable for ad-sales marketing.
- Ad-Sales Marketing: Brainstorm creative social solutions customized to client’s need and communicate with post-sales team to execute sold campaigns.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree in progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits) (rising sophomore, junior, or senior)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Must be able to work on-site in Beverly Hills, CA
• Must be available during our program: June 1 – August 10, Monday – Friday, about 9am-6pm, approximately 40 hours/week, for 10 weeks
• Internship positions are paid and do not require school credit
• Recent graduates will not be eligible