SimplePractice Learning Internship at SimplePractice
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:43 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Join the SimplePractice Learning group! As an intern, you will work on necessary tasks and projects to help streamline workflows and allow team members to do their jobs effectively. Your role will give you the unique opportunity to be a part of a new and growing business unit within the company. Responsibilities will include a wide range of market research, performance analysis, writing, marketing, and project management tasks.
What is the structure of this job?
This is a part-time position. We are looking for someone available 15-25 hours per week, specific days and times are flexible. This position is available to start immediately. This role will report to the Operations Manager, SimplePractice Learning. This is a paid internship.
What would you do for us?
- Conduct industry research including competitive analysis, trends, license requirements, and more
- Project management and planning for email marketing
- Support digital and social media marketing initiatives
- Research and implement new strategies for customer growth
- Provide insight to team on marketing performance and areas of opportunity
- Contribute to development of testimonial library to leverage for marketing campaigns
- Monitor and maintain course and website design formatting for consistency
- Support the team with other operational tasks in order to run effective business operations
Our Intern Must-Haves:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Eagerness to develop new skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong academic and professional history
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work cross functionally with multiple teams in the company
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Internet research) with the ability to adapt and learn new programs including Asana and Slack
- Education: Current pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree
We build software that helps health & wellness professionals run their private practice. We’ve helped thousands of professionals by offering intuitive, user-centric software that’s totally focused on running a business and helping patients. That’s what our customers care about so that’s all we care about. We know this because we value relationships and constantly speaking with customers is the only way to deliver a great product. We’re a growing startup founded by a successful entrepreneur who was a therapist himself at one point in his career.
About SimplePractice Learning:
At SimplePractice, we have over 60,000 private practice clinicians using our best-in-class platform to run great businesses and deliver great care to clients. SimplePractice Learning is a mental health CE marketplace created by SimplePractice to deliver on-demand video courses taught by skilled presenters with specialized knowledge. SimplePractice Learning empowers mental health professionals to expand, apply, challenge, and share their unique knowledge through engaging, high-quality educational experiences.
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”).
Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).
Read Full Job Description