SimplePractice Learning Fall 2019 Internship at SimplePractice
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, September 21, 2019
Join the SimplePractice Learning team! As an intern, you will work on necessary tasks and projects to help streamline workflows and allow team members to do their jobs effectively. Your role will give you the unique opportunity to be a part of a new and growing business unit within the company and provide you with useful everyday skills to carry with you beyond the position. Responsibilities will include a wide range of research, database work, writing, marketing, and event and project management tasks.
What is the structure of this job?
This is a part-time position. We are looking for someone available 20-25 hours per week, specific days and times are flexible. This position is available to start immediately. This role will be supervised by our Data & Operations Analyst. This is a paid internship.
What would you do for us?
- Conduct industry research including competitive analysis, trends, license requirements, and more
- Coordinate course content development through project management tool, Asana
- Support Education Director with course development needs including slide creation, proofreading, organization of course materials, etc.
- Assist SimplePractice Learning customers with frequently asked questions and maintain FAQ and Customer Success help center
- Contribute to development of testimonial library to leverage for marketing campaigns
- Monitor and maintain course and website design formatting for consistency
- Support the team with other administrative tasks in order to run effective business operations
Our Intern Must-Haves:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work cross functionally with multiple teams in the company
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Internet research) with the ability to adapt and learn new programs including Asana and Slack
- Education: Current pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree
We build software that helps health & wellness professionals run their private practice. We’ve helped thousands of professionals by offering intuitive, user-centric software that’s totally focused on running a business and helping patients. That’s what our customers care about so that’s all we care about. We know this because we value relationships and constantly speaking with customers is the only way to deliver a great product. We’re a growing startup founded by a successful entrepreneur who was a therapist himself at one point in his career.
About SimplePractice Learning:
At SimplePractice, we have 30,000 private practice clinicians using our best-in-class platform to run great businesses and deliver great care to clients. Now we also provide mental health clinicians with best-in-class Continuing Education (CE) through our SimplePractice Learning CE marketplace. Our marketplace is designed to deliver high-quality CE, to create a trusted source where course material is easy to find, and to offer those courses at a fair price. The need for a quality CE marketplace addresses the long and complicated process previously available to clinicians seeking CEs. SimplePractice Learning courses are relevant and timely, with topics that those seeking CE are already interested in learning.
Read Full Job Description