The Sales Operations Intern will be joining our sales organization and will be working on projects to support our top Sales initiatives. Our internship program is expected to last 8-10 weeks (Summer). During this internship you will have the opportunity to work side by side with many members of the FQ team by being a part of our mentorship program.
This is a paid position with emphasis on providing professional development and career mentorship.($18.00 per hour)
- Work on projects that will help drive efficiency in the Sales organization. Included but not limited to: database entry, data management, salesforce audits, and general organization.
- Partner with the Sales Operations Manager to develop procedural checklists for onboarding, projects, territory updates and changes.
- Provide administrative support on priority projects for direct sales, inside sales, sales management.
- Learn learn learn! You’ll get a lot of exposure to the world of sales operations- systems, processes, metrics, initiatives.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- Students that are in their Junior or Senior year are preferred.
- Analytical mindset who can find answers in data, background in analytics or relevant role is preferred.
- Strong proficiency using Excel and GSuite.
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency, organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation.
- Process-oriented mindset, always seeking to improve on efficiency.
- Excellent organizational skills required with the ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands and fulfill efficient follow ups.
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and follow-through.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
-Named Inc's Best Workplaces in 2021
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.