Sales Operations Intern (Sales & Revenue Operations) - Summer Internship
Are you a detail-oriented and results-driven individual who thrives in fast-paced environments?
MomentFeed is looking for a Sales Operations Intern to join our sales and revenue operations team. In this position, you’ll gain highly transferrable professional experience in CRM data administration, sales technology stack architecture, and custom report generation. You will also gain valuable exposure to the fast and exciting world of mobile advertising and social media marketing.
You will be measured by the quality of the work you produce. Your positive attitude, work ethic, and knack for identifying data inaccuracy are the keys to your success.
- Scrub & clean data in MomentFeed’s CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Measure sales prospecting and sales performance results against monthly and quarterly goals
- Produce meaningful data graphs to visualize performance trends for leadership team
You Must Have
- Administrative experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system
- Foundational knowledge of systems integrations and API
- Ability to augment data via formula logic with Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of the software-as-a-service industry
- Familiarity with solution selling or complex sales processes