Sales Development Intern
Procore is now accepting applications for our 2020 Summer Sales Development Internship Program. We’re looking for ambitious and talented students looking to take on an exciting challenge and join one of the highest-performing sales teams in software for Summer 2020. Procore’s Sales Development Internship is an opportunity to learn the ropes of sales and gain mentorship from a high-performing team. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for joining full-time after graduation.
This is a paid full-time position located in either Austin, TX or at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
As a Sales Development Intern at Procore, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities through cold calling, email, social media and other sales communication tools.
- Develop a deep understanding of the construction industry and our various software products and offerings.
- Learn to turn a “No” into a “Yes”, how to walk a customer through discovery, and keep a lead engaged through the sales cycle.
- Gain superb mentorship from senior Sales Development representatives and managers.
- Participate in product demos with account executives on qualified leads.
To excel in this role, you:
- Must be pursuing a degree at a 4-year academic institution and have at least one term to complete following Summer 2020.
- Have a strong will to achieve - Call it what you want: passion, grit, competitive spirit, hustle...the bottom line is this role is challenging and Procore is looking for those that can step up. Why are you going to push harder when the going gets tough?
- Be committed to lifelong learning and continuous development (i.e. be better today than you were yesterday). Be innately and insatiably curious.
- Be coachable (don’t just do what we say, but rather be self-aware and reflective, and digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges).
- Demonstrate our core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness.
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. All interns joining the Procore team will have full access to all on-campus perks including employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.