Project Accounting Intern
Project Accounting Intern
Jump into an Award-wining accounting team! What award? Best Team Halloween Costume, 4 years in a row!
Boingo – voted one of the Best Places to work in LA 4 years in a row - has an amazing, close-knit, highly qualified accounting team. We’re looking for a Project Accounting intern to provide support to supervisors and managers within the department. You will be working closely with our project and fixed asset team. This intern will also collaborate with Big 4 alumni, who work with accuracy, integrity & mutual respect. If you’re dedicated to your career & want to be appreciated & given room to grow, join Boingo!
- Support project team by assisting with the following:
- Review propriety of project costs that have been capitalized;
- Record the transfer of project costs into fixed asset accounts;
- Perform contract analysis;
- Record revenues and cost estimates;
- Calculate and recording use tax; and
- Analyze fluctuations in account balances.
- Ad-hoc assignments and special projects
- Has completed introductory level Accounting courses and in process with intermediate level Accounting courses.
- Accounting GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Our 12-week summer internship program is designed for rising juniors and seniors in college. Start dates include June 3rd and June 17th.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as we will consider applications on a first come first review basis.
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.