Production Assistant Intern
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Production Assistant Intern. The ideal candidate is a motivated and detail-oriented college student or alumni who is looking for Part-time Temporary work through the summer to gain experience in video production. You will assist the video production team in creating marketing videos used to sell health and wellness products online.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Assist producers/directors in preparing for upcoming shoots.
- Cross-train to cover in other areas of production
- Pulling, viewing and logging/transcribing video assets as needed
- Update Various Spreadsheets
- Ensure video exports are uploaded to proper editshare folder.
- Duplicate and tag videos into google drive.
- Order Food for shoots and make runs.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Basic Google Docs experience
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Have a demonstrated interest in OR professional experience with some kind of filmed entertainment
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.