Product Manager Intern at Tinder
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:08 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Tinder connects people. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
About the Role
As the Product Manager Intern you will get exposure to how product management teams at Tinder work towards creating rich consumer experiences. Our products empower people to express themselves, connect with our diverse community and have fun together. This product manager will join an experienced team of product leaders within our product organization.
What you'll do:
- Understand Tinder’s strategic and competitive position and deliver world class experiences to our audience
- Leverage data analytics, A/B testing, qualitative user research, and predictive modeling to optimize KPIs, identify business opportunities, and shape the Revenue roadmap
- Learn the dynamics of the Tinder community, understand the psychology of our users, and identify their in-product needs
- You will clearly communicate your experiment roadmap, hypotheses and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from team members, PM peers and executives.
- Drive innovation, definition, roadmap and design of A/B tests and product experiments to accelerate the growth of our active users and paid customers.
What we're looking for:
- A student currently enrolled in a full-time degree program pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree with a graduation date no earlier than December 2021
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Previous consumer experience with social products
- You enjoy working within an agile environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- You bring enthusiasm for solving interesting problems
- You are a Self-starter, with a 'can-do' attitude in a dynamic environment
- You have a strong analytical mind-set and are at your best working with KPIs
Bonus points if:
- You have previous product management experience
Tinder's Summer Internship Program aka Tindership will be held remotely summer 2021
Tinder HQ is based in West Hollywood, California - most of our team works in the Pacific Time zone. but if you don't that's okay!
For this role we're currently hiring in the following states:
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.