At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
We are looking for an enterprising Product Management Intern to join the Engagement team and make a significant contribution to the products we’re building. Under the supervision of a Sr. Product Manager, you will take ownership of a product feature and see it through the product development process, from conception to launch and beyond. You’ll collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, business analysts, and marketers to bring your feature to market and maximize its impact. And you’ll communicate with executive-level stakeholders to make sure they’re on board and aligned with your vision. You’ll get a detailed look at the practice of product management in a rapidly scaling tech company that has found product-market fit. You’ll also receive mentorship and career guidance from seasoned PMs who’ve been there, done that, and are invested in your professional success.
- Acquire customer empathy by using the GoodRx product, working with our Patient Advocacy team, and partnering with our UX Research team to deeply understand our users. You’ll spend time with real users to better understand how GoodRx can serve them
- Take the lead on a product feature in the early stages of development
- Create a compelling vision and strategy for your product
- Collaborate with design, engineering, data/analytics, and marketing teams to launch your product and measure its impact
- Communicate updates on the vision, execution, and delivery of your product to senior management and stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Background in healthcare, preferably with an advanced degree (MD, DO, MPH, MHA)
- Demonstrated interest in the consumer healthcare tech space
- Basic understanding of modern software development principles
- Integrity to take responsibility for the team’s failures and humility to give others credit for the team’s successes
- Excellent organizational capabilities and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to support your decisions with quantitative evidence
- Superior communication skills and the ability to present to senior management / executive leadership
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description