PR and Events Intern
RealtyMogul launched in 2013 with one mission: simplify real estate investment by connecting real estate entrepreneurs and investors through cutting-edge technology. We have built a disruptive new business by creating a leading online, crowdfunding, capital markets platform within the traditional real estate industry.Today we are a leading online real estate capital marketplace, offering commercial equity and commercial debt products nationwide, educating our investors, and building a company that will change real estate investing and financing forever.
Public Relations and Events Intern
The company is seeking talented, ambitious and intelligent candidates to join the marketing team and assist in key marketing activities, including public relations, events, social media and content marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in event planning and coordination for national real estate conferences
- Maintain media list of top-tier trade and national journalists, assisting in journalist selection and outreach.
- Assist in developing and updating social media content calendar, crafting compelling content that engages with high net worth investors.
- Research and work collaboratively with different departments across the company, including Commercial Real Estate and Investor Relations to source and develop compelling content for company blog.
Who You Are:
- You are currently enrolled in a college/university that provides internship course credit.
- Ability to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Commitment to strategy – ability to work smart and prioritize important tasks
- Exceptional marketing communications skills, including copywriting
- Strong sense of accountability across all tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and
- Ability to manage projects and goals with conflicting priorities