Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a well rounded Photography Intern capable of editing large volumes of commercial quality photos. This position will support our Photographer to deliver a wide variety of quality images for the graphic design and social media departments.
Compensation: $15 /hour
This is a temporary part-time position that will work up to 20 hours a week. Contract length is estimated to be about 3-4 months, but can be adjusted based on university requirements.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Editing raw images into professional commercial standards to be featured in our branding, websites, and products
- Work closely with Photographer and Graphic Designer(s) to maintain branding look and feel
- Maintain photography equipment and cleanliness of studio
- Catalogue and organize files
- Support Photography team with lifestyle and still life product photography for both brand websites and social media content.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom
- Proficiency in studio lighting and equipment
- Great sense of organization
- Must be attentive to detail
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Canon knowledge (Preferred)
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo