Part-Time In-House Legal Internship
Golden Hippo Media is offering a great opportunity for a Part-Time In-House Legal Internship. The legal intern will work with and support our In-House Legal team, based out of our office in Woodland Hills.
Recently voted one of the best places to work in LA, Golden Hippo is a fast growing, online direct-to-consumer marketing organization, with over 900 employees in four different locations.
We are looking for a current law student to intern for our busy in-house legal department. LLM students with a background in PRC law are also welcome to apply. The intern will work closely with our General Counsel on a variety of legal areas including:
- Working with outside litigation counsel
- Managing and enforcing our IP portfolio
- Reviewing for regulatory compliance
- Communicating with state and federal agencies
- Reviewing and drafting contracts
- Researching questions of law and policy
- Giving presentations on legal topics to employees
- Other tasks as needed
This is a paid internship and it comes with an exciting array of complimentary benefits including on-site gym with trainer, fully-stocked kitchen, frequent employee events, garage parking, etc. The hourly pay for this internship is $15/hour.
Internship is for Fall and/or Spring, 2018-2019.