Operations Program Intern at Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for an Operations Program Intern to join Snap Inc! As a member of the Global Operations team, you will support different teams within the Operations department. While working remotely, you’ll work with teams like Customer Ops and Platform Integrity, as well as other cross functional partners to ensure we’re prepared to support new product launches.What you’ll do:
- Help improve our customers’ experiences with new products by driving release readiness initiatives
- Ensure Operations teams are prepared to support new product launches by reviewing product roadmaps, creating internal training materials, and coordinating operational plans with workflow owners
- Assist in the creation and execution of external support site content
- Help identify gaps, inefficiencies, or inconsistencies across Operations’ product launch readiness process and support content programs
- Assist with other projects and initiatives as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills suited for audiences ranging from Customer Operations to Engineering.
- Ability to work independently and drive multiple projects to completion simultaneously through strong ownership and attention to detail, with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to approach problems using a structured, analytical mindset, strong project management and business judgement.
- Proficiency with Google products (Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.)
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree or equivalent with a focus in business or another related field
- Expected graduation between December 2021 and August 2022
- Passionate about helping customers and understands what makes for an incredible customer experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to work with various team members throughout the company
- Strong interest in the technology industry and social media
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and adapting to the needs of Snap Inc.
- Able to work independently while also operating as a collaborative team player
- Customer-driven with a passion for creating a great support experience
- Passion for Snapchat
- Up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]