Network Intern at Deluxe Entertainment
Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide.
We currently have an opening for a Network Intern. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Network Intern will work closely with the Networking team assisting with troubleshooting, monitoring solutions and learning networking principles.
- Understanding of Networking Principles
- Networking troubleshooting experience (understanding of OSI Model, Routing Protocols, etc)
- Scripting Programming Tools
- Python, others
- Experience or understanding of monitoring solutions, SolarWinds,EMC Smarts, Dashboarding (Cirrus)
- PC Skills
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, MS Project
- Acknowledge & Update NMS Alarms (Smarts & DashBoard)-Reduce non-actionable alarms (environmental).
- Build Smarts Location Profiles for all SolarWinds Sites not in Smarts via API Alarming.
- Validate Currency & Accuracy of Networking SharePoint Central Documentation.
- Validate Currency & Accuracy of Networking SharePoint Graphs and Site Topology Maps.
- Validate Currency & Accuracy of Networking SharePoint Vendor/Supplier Contact details (names and phone numbers).
- Update Global Circuit Data Base in concert with Circuit Cancellation Activities.
- Assist Network Engineering with various daily KLO Tasks and activities.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.