Marketing Intern (Paid Internship)
Criteria Corp is looking for a Content Marketing Intern to join our team! This will be a part-time paid internship at our office in West Hollywood, CA. Reporting to the Content Marketing Manager, this is a great opportunity for a skilled writer to gain real-world marketing experience at a fast-growing software company. The position will start in late June 2019, at 10-15 hours per week (hours are flexible).
Criteria Corp is a leading provider of online pre-employment testing services. Our testing platform, HireSelect, is a software solution that helps companies make smarter hiring decisions. With over 3,000 customers worldwide, Criteria Corp has been featured on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies 4 years in a row, and we’ve also earned a spot on Inc. Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work. Find out more about what it’s like to work here on Glassdoor!
What you’ll do:
- Curate, research, and write blog articles, web content, case studies, and whitepapers
- Post to social media across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Assist in creating content for webinars and presentations
- Brainstorm new topics for content
- Provide direct support to the marketing team, assisting with day-to-day operations
What you’ll need:
- Be currently enrolled in college (junior or senior preferred)
- Outstanding writing and editing skills; passion for writing is a plus
- Excellent grammar: the terms “dangling participle” and “passive voice” should be familiar to you
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interest in Content Marketing and/or Digital Marketing
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player
- Quick learner and fast researcher
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, some Excel)
What you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of content marketing
- Digital marketing tactics
- Go-to-market strategy for software companies
- How to channel your passion for writing into a business setting
- How to use marketing platforms, including Hubspot, WordPress, and Google Analytics
- Flexible work hours
- Dog-friendly office
- Tons of delicious snacks, cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Lunch catering every Tuesday and Friday
- And much more!
Click "Apply" to submit your resume. Since we’re a pre-employment testing company, you’ll also be asked to complete a brief, 15-minute assessment.