Market Research & Insights Intern
The Market Research & Insights Summer Intern will have the opportunity to collaborate with various departments on a variety of quantitative and qualitative research projects, and learn the research process from initial consultation with the business stakeholder to presentation of research findings.
- Research tasks for a wide variety of business challenges in support of the product, marketing, ad sales, and product experience teams.
- Learn the research process from start to finish, including consulting with stakeholders, recommending appropriate research methodology, designing questionnaires, programming surveys, writing research reports, and presenting findings.
- Participate in user research and testing process, and help with prepping and planning of projects.
The ideal candidate needs to be curious, organized, talented and extremely collaborative. They must also be passionate, positive and eager to take on and learn new things.
• Collaborates well in groups to ensure the optimal performance of projects
• Must be attentive to deadlines and comfortable working under pressure
• Great attention to detail
• Interest in digital media, entertainment and e-commerce business models
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree in progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits) (rising sophomore, junior, or senior)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Must be able to work on-site in Beverly Hills, CA
• Must be available during our program: June 1 – August 10, Monday – Friday, about 9am-6pm, approximately 40 hours/week, for 10 weeks
• Internship positions are paid and do not require school credit
• Recent graduates will not be eligible