Learning and Development Intern at AuditBoard
Learning and Development Intern
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
The L&D Graduate Intern is a highly-motivated individual with a history of high performance and creativity to support the area of Learning & Development. This candidate possesses relevant knowledge of key organizational behavior trends to implement comprehensive solutions in areas including but not limited to onboarding, professional and management development and organizational development. This individual will support the L&D manager in partnering with HR colleagues and stakeholders to drive innovative and high-impact initiatives aligned with the company’s strategic goals and vision. In addition to designing and developing training action plans, this candidate will foster relationships with key members of the organization to enhance the reach of the L&D function.
- Help build marketing campaigns to generate interest and participation in programs.
- Generate ideas to create an impactful learning experience for employees virtually and in-person via adult learning activities, facilitation techniques, guides and course materials.
- Assist in new hire onboarding.
- Provide support for the administration of the Learning Management System
- (LMS) including system setup and maintenance, attendance records and reporting for Anti-Harassment training.
- Coordinate training schedules and perform administrative functions related to the creation of and updates to training materials.
- Produce reporting/metrics of survey results from courses and training sessions.
- Evaluate program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Track training session participation (attendance) and assist with logistics of upcoming training sessions.
- Assist with all administrative functions related to the creation of and updates to training material.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Strong knowledge of GSuite (Google Slides, Google Sheets), Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel) and Zoom
- A fast learner, self-motivated, and deeply curious about learning and development
- Attention to detail, organization and managing logistics
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments and locations
- Creative and resourceful with the knack for building and streamlining processes
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a part-time position.
- 20-25 hours a week from Monday - Friday.
- Days and hours are flexible.
- Total work hours not to exceed 8 hours per day and 25 hours a week.
- Duration: 16 weeks - right on time for graduation season for a possible full-time role or a possible extension of internship
- This position is currently remote (may be subject to change).
- Office location - Cerritos/El Segundo
Education and Experience:
- Current MBA/MS student pursuing Organization Development, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources or related discipline from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- $20-25/hour - depending on relevant education and experience
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!