International Strategy MBA Intern
Procore is seeking an International Strategy MBA Intern to join our team in Carpinteria, CA. This position is a unique opportunity to support the development of Procore’s international growth strategy as the company seeks to open new offices globally. In this role, you'll work with stakeholders across the organization to research, evaluate, and prioritize new markets, and develop and execute go-to-market strategies.
Join our intern class of 50+ peers, where you’ll have access to networking sessions, professional development training, and mentorship programs all dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning. This is an exciting opportunity to support some of the highest-performing teams in the SaaS industry.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the International Strategy Team on global expansion strategy and planning, taking into consideration Procore’s current state and future vision
- Perform quantitative and qualitative market research
- Support the go-to-market execution plans for new markets, ensuring that activities are well communicated, on-time, and on-budget
- Support analysis of market entry needs (sales, marketing, product, regulatory, etc.)
- Support on-going financial modeling efforts
- Create frameworks for managing existing markets; ensuring growth and ongoing success through replicable and scalable processes
- Communicate project status, strategy, risks, and issues with key team members
- Manage internal and external communication, coordination, and information flow
What we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing an MBA from a top business school, with a focus on general management, operations, or strategy
- 3-5 years of professional experience in corporate strategy, consulting, or technology
- Evidence of exceptional performance working with large, cross-functional teams, and driving timelines
- Strong communication, project management, analytic, and critical-thinking skills
- Experience supporting fast-growth companies in their international expansion efforts a plus
- International project experience a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. We understand that you may incur expenses related to taking this opportunity - whether it’s travel, renting, commuting, or whatever comes your way, we would like to support you. All interns joining the Procore team who are active students or recent graduates will receive a signing bonus and full access to all on-campus perks.