Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
The AvantStay Internship Program offers a unique look into the quickly growing short term rental market. We will open the doors to this new real estate asset class coupled with high-tech solutions that will provide an unparalleled guest experience. This is an opportunity to build a career in a massive industry growing at an exponential rate. Our interns are tasked with real, meaningful projects and responsibilities aimed at helping build both the Company and the skillset of the intern. AvantStay provides growth opportunities and mentorship in a fast-paced environment and seeks those who are passionate about hospitality, real estate, and technology.
The Summer Program is a full-time program for about 10-12 weeks depending on availability. All interns will work remotely.
What you'll do...
- Assist in the identification, analysis, and evaluation of the impact of local events, holidays, seasonal changes on supply and demand to optimize pricing decisions by using internal and external data sources
- Assist with reporting at all levels such as property, market, channel, segment, and more
- Identify opportunities to implement changes needed to increase reporting efficiency, accuracy, and ability to scale across the enterprise
- Identify, analyze and evaluate property performances against competition to maximize revenue generated by each property
- Assist with building compsets and optimize utilization of third party data providers in a scalable manner
What you'll bring...
- Strong interest in the STR Industry
- Background in/pursuing a degree in Mathematics/Econ background preferably with a strong knowledge in R or Python
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas, instructions and information effectively, both orally and in writing
- You are a self-starter and have a bias for action
- The ideal candidate will have either graduated recently or be graduating fall 2021/spring 2022
Perks + Benefits...
- Hourly Rate DOE
- Team bonding and Company events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description