Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
The AvantStay Internship Program offers a unique look into the quickly growing short term rental market. We will open the doors to this new real estate asset class coupled with high-tech solutions that will provide an unparalleled guest experience. This is an opportunity to build a career in a massive industry growing at an exponential rate. Our interns are tasked with real, meaningful projects and responsibilities aimed at helping build both the Company and the skillset of the intern. AvantStay provides growth opportunities and mentorship in a fast-paced environment and seeks those who are passionate about hospitality, real estate, and technology.
Our Data Analyst Intern will be an entrepreneurially-minded student or recent grad that will assist in building our supply-side marketing efforts from the ground up. This individual will be a self-starter with a deep passion and excitement for technology, hospitality trends, engineering and marketing . They will be someone who has creative ideas, is comfortable wearing many different hats, loves problem solving, has an iterative mindset, and can drive toward measurable, data-driven results.
This is a full time 10-12 week internship program.
What you’ll do…
- Work closely with the Director of Supply Growth to analyze complex data sets and produce dynamic statistical models that assess sales and marketing performance
- Make suggestions to improve upon our existing data analytics infrastructure to target supply, provide sales and marketing support with existing systems, and develop training playbooks
- Assist in creating and implementing an inbound marketing strategy directed at homeowners with the goals of growing website traffic and increasing lead generation
- Assist in interpreting data using statistical techniques and maintaining databases
- Assist in tracking campaign effectiveness through reporting, putting together recommendations, and optimizing results
- Assist with collecting and analyzing sales and marketing data to develop and adjust correlating marketing plans
- Assist with automating data collection and content creation
- Assist in the development and implementation of lead scoring and lead ranking strategies
What you’ll bring…
- Strong interest in engineering, computer science, statistics or financial analysis
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree (in progress or recently completed)
- Strong interest in data analytics, computer science, computational science, and other quantitative skills using SQL and Python
- Must be self-driven, someone who has experience in multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Creative and analytical mind with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bonus: Proficiency with data analytics or programming or experience with startups
Perks and Benefits...
- Rate of Pay: DOE
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Always...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.