- Support monthly reporting and forecasting processes.
- Review operating results for completeness and accuracy.
- Perform analysis to gain insight into business performance.
- Ad hoc project work as assigned .
• Accounting and/or Finance major
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• High energy, naturally curious, and willing to ask questions to understand how and why things work.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree in progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits) (rising sophomore, junior, or senior)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Must be able to work on-site in Beverly Hills, CA
• Must be available during our program: June 1 – August 10, Monday – Friday, about 9am-6pm, approximately 40 hours/week, for 10 weeks
• Internship positions are paid and do not require school credit
• Recent graduates will not be eligible