Fall Internship, Digital Marketing (Bilingual, English/Spanish) at Universal Music Group
Universal Music Group is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
The Community/CRM Intern will manage communications in both directions, in all digital realms. This digital-savvy employee is responsible for all communications: social media, website, email, and social content creation, among other things.Community/CRM Administrator's role responsibilities may include:
1) Content creation
- Social Media posts
- YouTube Community
- Gif Stickers and Gifs
- Newsletter content for Labels and Artist
- Website content
- Linkfire links
- Weekly reporting to be overseen and analyzed to grow label accounts
- Use analytics to optimize posting schedule week to week
- Generate competitive analysis reports and optimization reports
- Generate artist social media analysis reports
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)- both written and verbal proficiency
- Must be a student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Should have at least sophomore year standing
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
Out of State Applicants:
Housing/relocation will NOT be provided by UMG for students applying to internship positions outside of their state of residence.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.