Events Coordinator Intern
Laserfiche is looking for a student or recent graduate eager to gain real-world experience in corporate events. The paid events intern will play a support role in various types of event production, such as conferences and workshops. In return, he/she will gain exposure to different aspects of events, from planning and promotion to execution, and the fun that comes with it.
- Set-up, coordinate in-house training events, including catering, name badges, giveaway bags, etc.
- Research potential venues and vendors for training and user events
- Keep track of event deadlines such as shipping, final counts, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule email blasts to promote training and user events
- Assist with the annual Laserfiche Conference:
- Monitor registration of and coordinate on site conference activities
- Review attendee lists for special needs requirements
- Help coordinate presenters and rehearsals for onsite classes
What You'll Need:
- Student or recent graduate (Associate or Bachelor’s degree)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Internship timeline: March 2018 - March 2019
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.