Engineering Intern at Collab (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:35 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Love the creator world? Speak fluent internet? Looking to make a real, tangible impact? Then join our internship program this summer!
The Internship: Collab’s Engineering team is looking for a summer intern! At Collab, the Engineering team focuses on building and developing the very products that fuel the content creators shaping internet culture. Throughout this internship, you’ll have the opportunity to experience a fast paced engineering team, understand software engineering conventions and CI/CD processes, and come away with a concrete grasp on how the systems we develop help creators make a living.
Outside of department-specific projects, you will also be involved in a hands-on, summer-long group project solving a real-life business challenge. From there, you’ll present solutions to a team of internal stakeholders.
- Able to work for the duration of the internship (May 23rd - August 5th, 2022)
- Passion for digital media and the creator space
- You’ve built responsive web applications with ReactJS or Ruby on Rails (links to your applications)
- You’ve taken system design, web design, or database design courses in your coursework and you know basic software design patterns
- You have experience writing relational database queries (like PostgreSQL or SQL)
- You're able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You communicate openly with a positive attitude
- This is a remote internship. While working remotely during the internship, Interns must be located in one of the following states: California, New York, Colorado, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, Rhode Island, Texas, Wisconsin, Washington, New Jersey, Nevada
- Dates of Internship: May 23rd - August 5th, 2022 (Fully remote)
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2022
- Hourly rate: $16.50/hour
- Hours per week: 16-20 hours
About Us: Collab is the technology partner and entertainment network for the creators driving internet culture. We provide software, sales, and services to help the world’s top social video creators reach their full potential creatively and financially. Focusing on the success of creators, we’ve built one of the most watched entertainment networks in the world bringing laughs and inspiration to the majority of all Gen-Z and Millennials in the US across YouTube, TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
Read Full Job Description