Join ZestFinance for our 2020 Summer Intern Program!
Strategy Engagement Managers at ZestFinance are on the front-line with our clients, leading all aspects of our engagements with large, multinational financial services companies. Pairing business acumen with client relationship-building skills, Engagement Managers put the pieces together to deliver major business value from machine learning for our clients.
As a Strategy Engagement Manager Intern, you’ll do meaningful work that has a real impact on our business and customers worldwide. At the end of the summer, every intern will give a summer presentation to the whole company that will go in depth on your key learnings and overall experience as an intern. You’ll feel good about coming to work and enjoy not only the time you spend at the office, but the people you’re spending it with over the summer. There will be plenty of time for fun as well - interns get to participate in awesome office perks as well as intern outings (past activities include hiking, baseball games, and escape rooms).
In this internship you will:
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to build machine learning models that support specific business objectives
- Coordinate across functions of the business to extract insights from our client engagements and drive the ZAML product development feedback loop
- Communicate and present actionable results and findings derived from data in a clear, concise way
- Gain hands-on experience extracting, cleaning, transforming, and analyzing data across several different platforms
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in analytical/quantitative field. Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Must be able to spend 12-16 weeks in Los Angeles, CA (Burbank) during the summer of 2020
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas and video games
- On-site gym with fitness classes
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
- Company happy hours, social events and outings
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.