Cybersecurity Intern at Deluxe Entertainment
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Cybersecurity Intern with the Deluxe Security Team. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
Provide information security services to Deluxe business units worldwide with special emphasis on:
- Systems and Network Security
- Incident Response
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Malware Analysis
- Reporting and Metrics
- Schedule external application and web based security vulnerability assessments.
- Assist with the administration of Security solutions (vulnerability scanner, endpoint security, log aggregate).
- Perform daily log review and event analysis for Endpoint Security / Antivirus / Antimalware, Web Filtering solution(s).
- Perform auditing and reporting of Security related controls.
- Act as primary responder for incoming Security email reports. Perform analysis of malicious attachments and embedded links. Escalate malicious events to Incident Response Manager.
- Create and maintain excellent reporting and metrics for security related tasks.
- Assist with the documentation and development of Security policies, processes and procedures.
- Act as primary responder for incoming Security requests in email distribution and ticket management solution.
- Assist in preparation of post-test analysis and reporting of vulnerability assessments.
- Provide advice, guidance and support on the implementation of network/system security.
- Perform additional Information Security related duties as assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science preferred.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of Windows Operating System Internals (Kernel, Registry, File system, Windows APIs).
- Knowledge and experience of Linux, Unix operating systems. Kali Linux experience a plus.
- Knowledge of networking and communication protocols and devices (routers, switches, firewalls).
- Knowledge of IT and systems infrastructure
- Experience with Python, PowerShell, Bash, C# preferred but not required.
- Experience with Vulnerability scanning tools, Burp Suite, Nexpose, Nessus preferred but not required.
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMWare and VirtualBox.
- Communication: good written and verbal communication, organized thought processes, polite and respectful of others, adapts presentations to the audience, aware of confidential nature of information.
- Analysis/Problem Solving: thoroughly thinks out and evaluates alternatives, innovative problem resolution, pro-active approach, initiative to resolve problems.
- Workload Management: works with little direction and supervision, timely completion of projects, makes time for unplanned assignments, adapts to changing priorities.
- Ethics and Integrity: perceived fairness; tolerance; honesty; confidentiality; consistent in application of policies and procedures.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.