Content Marketing/Communications Internship
PatientPop is a complete practice growth solution that empowers healthcare providers to thrive in the digital age. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office.
We’re looking for a content marketing and communications intern to assist us as we help providers everywhere improve how they market and manage their practices.
- Develop a deep understanding of the PatientPop practice growth solution and the company’s target audiences.
- Maintain social media editorial calendar and manage PatientPop Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ profiles. Report on important social media metrics.
- Work with Graphic Designer to create custom images to promote new content and upcoming webinars and events.
- Write, edit, and publish PatientPop blogs and press releases, working with the content team.
- Keep all content libraries (internal wiki, Google Drive, Salesforce) up to date.
- Actively participate in marketing and content team meetings.
- Research new opportunities to increase prospective customer awareness of our company.
- Complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned by marketing team.
- Be available to work 30 hours per week early June through mid-August 2018. (The possibility to extend this internship is available.)
- Be currently enrolled in or a recent graduate of a four-year undergraduate program studying communications, journalism, marketing, public relations, or similar discipline.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills, as well as strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent understanding and execution of AP Style guidelines.
- Experience using social media and social media management tools (Hootsuite).
- The ability to learn quickly and stay focused in a bustling open-office environment.
- Experience using project management tools (Basecamp) and chat tools (Slack).
- Prior internship experience with a B2B marketing team.
- Interest in healthcare technology.
We are a fast-growing healthcare technology startup in Santa Monica, the heart of Silicon Beach. Our dog-friendly headquarters is around the corner from Third Street Promenade and just two blocks from the beach. We offer a fun environment and great benefits, including monthly company-wide events, snacks and drinks, and free lunch on Thursdays.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.