Content Marketing Director
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Content Marketing Director will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketing and will be responsible for managing and developing the content marketing operations for TaskUs, specifically focusing on sales enablement collateral. This role will work closely with the entire Marketing team will maintain the content that fuels marketing activities across sales enablement, social media, events and marketing automation.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Develop a strategic content calendar and sales enablement library to support new and base sales including:
- One sheets
- Case studies
- Corporate decks
- Work directly with Client Services and department leaders to mine for information to be repurposed to drive sales
- Assist proposal manager to
- Regularly audit and refresh knowledge base
- Review final submission of proposals
- Refine RFP answer repository
- Assist Content Manager with the development of brand marketing content to position TaskUs as thought leaders including:
- Blog postings
- Social media
- Email newsletters
- White papers
- Press releases
- Measure, analyze, and optimize performance of content across all outlets
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure alignment of goals; establish and report on results of content performance
- Own TaskUs’ tone of voice and brand positioning in all written materials
- Be a general resource across the entire organization for writing, proofreading, and editing client-facing and public-facing pieces
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to produce compelling email marketing copy and sales enablement marketing collateral
- Engaging business writer who can communicate complicated topics in a simple, thought-provoking manner
- Strategic thinker – ability to make data-driven business decisions
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Comfortable thinking on your feet and working through ambiguity
- An eye for design – able to quickly spec out and wireframe presentations & more
- Quick learner – must be eager to independently learn about the latest technologies, solutions and platforms
- Resourceful - Writing and content creation is your core competency, but your belt has a number of other cross-functional skills
- Research driven – must enjoy the “search” for information using conventional and scrappy methods
- Results focused - You love measuring the impact of your deliverables
- A passion for technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing / Business or related communications field
- 5+ years B2B content marketing experience, technical writing experience preferred
- 3+ years branding and positioning experience
- Experience advocating for content strategy best practices, principles, and methodology
- Experience in an agency or similar client services environment is preferred
- Experience with production tools, like SlideShare, and productions teams, like photographers and videographers
- Experience working with Adobe creative suite
- Experience writing RFPs (plus)
- Has worked at a startup before (plus)
- Experience with Salesforce (plus)
- Experience with WordPress (plus)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
Some of our RIDICULOUS perks include:
- Dog friendly office – we even have a dog park within walking distance of our office!
- Competitive health benefits
- Annual professional development stipend
- Laundry, wellness, cellphone & home internet reimbursements
- 401K Match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours to keep you recharged
- Work from home and summer Fridays
- Weekly lunches & a fully stocked kitchen / fridge
- Mindfulness meditation lessons
- A completely employee centric culture
- Relentless focus on experimentation
To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.