Carrier Leasing Intern
Carrier Leasing Intern
Boingo is the leading indoor wireless solution provider focused on acquiring and retaining big venues with large audiences through multi-year contracts. The Intern’s primary objective is to support the Carrier Leasing team in growing Boingo’s revenue by securing carrier contracts ranging in value from $1M to $30M+.
The indoor wireless business has experienced significant growth as more and more mobile data is consumed inside airports, stadiums, arenas, office buildings, and hospitals. Boingo is experiencing strong demand for our services, but the market is dynamic and incredibly competitive; adaptability, agility, and speed to market are essential.
To be successful in this role, you will: (i) organize prospects, learn about the wireless networks industry across multiple technologies (DAS, Wi-Fi and other Small Cells). You’re organized, passionate, a quick study, and possess business acumen.
- Work with carrier sales team & legal team to shepherd carrier agreements through the execution process
- Assist with research & documentation in support of business, financial and strategic opportunities.
- Track, compile, analyze and report on carrier sales performance, opportunities, and agreements
- Ensure data integrity within company systems
- Document & help follow up with qualified prospects through research, calling, email
- Track record of accomplishments
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel & math skills
- Initiative to grow into a senior leadership position, with desire to lead and develop sales professionals
- Able to assist in the management and forecasting of a pipeline of opportunities
- Desire to learn solution selling in an enterprise environment
- Capacity to adapt to Boingo’s fast-paced and dynamic culture
Our 12-week summer internship program is designed for rising juniors and seniors in college. Start dates include June 3rd and June 17th.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as we will consider applications on a first come first review basis.
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks reaches more than a billion consumers annually. From airports and stadiums to universities and military bases, Boingo helps folks stay connected to the people and things they love.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and on the cutting edge of technology. (You can check out some of the awards we’ve won here. #humblebrag). But there’s no doubt the “secret sauce” to Boingo’s success is our incredible team and culture. We take pride in having fun and staying healthy – think summer picnics, bowling nights, in-house yoga classes, costume contests, massages and food trucks. There’s also a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and an incredible benefits package including equity, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited vacation, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and more! Plus our award-winning headquarters in Westwood boasts 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA three years in a row!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.