Business Operations - MBA intern at Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We are looking for a Business Operations - MBA intern to join Snap Inc. in Santa Monica, CA this summer! As a member of the Business Operations team, you’ll understand customer behavior, analyze data, identify marketplace trends, craft strategies, measure impact, and ultimately help develop a roadmap for innovating and driving advertisers’ success.What you’ll do:
- Recommend key metrics necessary to identify opportunities and measure program success in a data driven manner
- Analyze and understand the behaviors of our customers as they interact with our support model
- Deeply understand the goals, expectations, and outcomes for Advertisers delivering ads with Snap
- Develop case studies of clients who have crossed certain spend thresholds and maintained performance to determine best practices for scaling
- Investigate target accounts from a support standpoint (optimizations offered) and from an auction standpoint (how actions impact clients’ ability to scale and perform)
- Share insights with Business Operations and Sales team members to scale practices impacting a broader set of clients
- Recommend new strategies, approaches and programs for our long term roadmap
- Assist with other projects/initiatives as needed
- Knowledge of operations, product management, and/or strategy in a consumer technology environment
- Ability to perform quantitative analysis of large data sets (using Excel, SQL or other data analysis tools)
- Skilled at producing high-quality presentations and written documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present complex ideas and workflows to relevant stakeholders
- Currently pursuing a Masters of Business Administration, or a similar graduate degree
- Passionate about helping Snapchat advertisers and understands what makes for an incredible customer experience
- Experience in digital advertising at an agency, publisher or ad tech company
- A team player who can collaborate with operations leadership, sales, product management and other cross-functional teams
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]