Business Development Intern at Slickdeals
Slickdeals is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Business Development Intern in our Hollywood based office. As a business development intern, your job duties may include identifying and contacting prospective customers or partner companies, promoting the business online and via word-of-mouth, and creating client proposals and contracts. The goal of the internship is to gain valuable work experience and skills to start your career in business development. Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and sales skills are also helpful, along with the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Responding to partner and advertising inquiries
- Creating and analyze reports
- Competitive landscape tracking and analysis
- Setup of ad placements on site including asset collection and execution
- Review partner agreements and setup retailer account on site
- Research/prospect and assist the team to forge partnerships
- Review and post deals from partners
- Ability to work 20+ hour per week
- Positive attitude and strong eagerness to learn
- Quick learner; pays close attention to detail
- Has an interest and foundation in data analytics
- Team player who shows passion in their work
- (Undergrads) Minimum 3rd or 4th year in college with solid academic standing
- Must be computer literate and possess the acumen to quickly learn the company’s system as it relates to Business Development and overall business.
- Extremely reliable and responsive
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Previous Internship with a tech company
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program focusing in Marketing, Business or Finance, or Communication.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the "Ban the Box" legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.