Society6 is a creative marketplace where independent artists upload designs on quality goods ranging from art, home décor and accessories. Every purchase pays an artist, and all our 60+ products are made to order. With designs from over 400,000 artists, you’ll always find something new, unique and perfect for you.
We are looking for a Artist Community & Partnerships Intern to join our team LA, Denver, NYC or remotely.
You’ll Report To: Senior Artist Community Manager
A typical day as an Artist Community & Partnerships Intern might include:
- Managing the process of submitting artwork and marketing materials to support key partnerships.
- Managing partner artist shops and uploading /enabling designs for new launches.
- Moderating artist-submitted content for adherence to Society6 Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.
- Building and maintaining internal databases to ensure compliance with partnership terms.
- Joining partnership meetings and ad hoc responsibilities associated with ensuring successful collaboration with key brand partners.
You’ll be successful if you have a can-do attitude, a passion for art and popular culture, and are eager to grow and learn more from your team.
What You Have:
- Availability to work 12 – 24 hours/week.
- Previous experience in project management, marketing, community management or content moderation is a plus.
- A strong interest in art and popular culture.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- eHow is the 2019 & 2020 People's Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
- Well+Good is the 2019 People's Choice winner of the Webby’s Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
- Leaf Group is among TalentDesk’s 2019 Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among Comparably's 2018 Best Companies in Los Angeles
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Paid internships
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.